Saturday, August 29, 2009

We Will Miss You Ted Kennedy


Senator Ted Kennedy will truly be missed. He was a remarkable and in my opinion an incredible, full of wisdom of a great political leader. At this moment I'm taking a break from my t.v. viewing his funeral services to write this post in honor of him. As I watched his home going services, listening to his sons about their personal relationship with his father, I've learned even more about this man. He's a great example to learn from in how to treat people with differences. From what I learned he just about got along with everyone.
My prayers go out to his family, that they be comforted by God's favor and peace. This country (U.S.) lost a valuable citizen. I'll miss him and I know the country will to. I believe though he is Heaven with our Lord and Jesus Christ. He is now at peace, he has already made the journey into a new life.
The other thing that I found so amazing is that this man actually allow the word of God, to guide him in his moral and political views and issues as he tried to make a ddifference in this world. I'm sure God is proud of that.
Be at peace Ted Kennedy, now you can rest in the arms of out Lord.
Stitch Together In Love,
...and in fond memory and in admiration of Ted Kennedy.
Crafty Ann

4 comments:

  1. You make my day, Harriett! If you like that crochet, you hafta see this one: http://titus2woman.wordpress.com/2009/01/01/two-pics-from-christmas/ I've been crocheting now for two years.

    How are you doing? I see you've not posted in quite a while, and I think of you often! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandi. You are too sweet. My google account and blogs are not accepting my old password. Maybe because the e-mail I had to sign up with wasn't used in a while and it expire. I've been having so much trouble with blogs lately signing in , I just don't feel like having a blog anymore.

    So I'll probably just be visiting all of you and comment on ya'll blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally found you again. I forgot to bookmark this blog so it took me a while. I had to wait for you to comment!
    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl. I've been a little sick, but I'm feeling better.

    ReplyDelete