Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Date Set

PROMOTIONAL PRODUCT SHOWING. My business Bountiful Treasures is going to host a Promotional Product Showing Party or Trunk Show, if you want to call it that. I believe I'll have it on October 17, 2009. I haven't quite figure out what time yet. I want to pick a time where more people will be able to come. I'm doing this so that more people will know about my business and know what kind of products I sell. So it's self promoting and advertising. Right now I'm working on quite a lot of products. So I've been pretty busy.

At my Trunk Show, I'll be showing some of my crochet craft work (afghans & lap throws), my one of kind jewelry pieces, and my healthy-beneficial soap & bath salt bath and body products. I'm super excited and I'm hoping that a lot of people will come. I gotta go, because I'm going to be working on some crocheted washcloth to go with my bath & body spa package. I'll post some pics of my progress soon.

Stay Crafty and remember:
"Stitch Together Some Love"

Crafty Ann

4 comments:

  1. Jeez! I can't keep up with you. Took me a bit to find you. You've got like 4 blogs going!!
    Anywho, I think you should streamline, update your blogger profile to direct people to this blog so I can find you easier!
    Glad you had a nice vacation, looks like fun. I miss the beach.
    Good luck with the showing!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi L, I'm sorry. The other blogs wasn't working out for me, so I created this one. This one is actually my main blog. I have to delete the other ones. I haven't quite figure out how to update them to direct people to this one.

    You know that I'm not hiding from you. Your my girl.

    ReplyDelete