Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sun & Fun At The Beach Pics

Hi everybody. I had a great time on my summer vacation, before school starts. Here are some pics of the places, activities, etc. that we did on our vacation. The pictures are in no particular order. Hope you enjoy them. Happy summer to all, and I hope you all have a good Fall.
Me at Michaels. My Mother, sister and I love to craft. So you all know, we hit those craft stores hard.

My sister, checking the receipts.

We love Crafts.

This was near the hotel we stayed at. Isn't it beautiful?




The name of the hotel we stayed at.






I had to get a picture of this sandcastle. My sister and I spotted it while walking along the beach.






Hey sis, she's excited about being at Barnes & Noble.



Myrtle Beach is where the fun is. This water is so beautiful.














My sis.








The hotel we stayed in.




This is behind the hotel. There is so much things and beauties to see at the beach.







Here is my mom, she's excited about the yarn being on sale. In fact we all are. Being in a craft store is like being in a candy store.












Just look at those beautiful yarns. We'll be making plenty of hats scarfs, and blankets this winter for gifts and I'll be making some to sell in my shop.












I'll be making a baby blanket out of this pinkie pinkie yarn. It's going to be adorable.












Me, dad, and my mom. (Again in no particular order) We're getting ready to go on the trip. The theme of this trip was, "mother & daughter's get away."


















My mom and dad. Love ya'll!!!













Here's my sis, mom in the back at A.C. Moore. We're going yarn hunting.

























Love this store. I can actually live here.




At the beach.























Ready to go on vacation.





















This pier is behind the hotel. People go fishing everyday on this pier. It's beautiful.










Enjoying the sun.




















































My mom inside the hotel room. It is really nice and so quiet and peaceful.















Time for getting my toes wet.


















My mom and sis. Time for us to head back home. This is our annual outting, so we'll be doing this again next year.











Hope you all enjoyed the pictures and have enjoyed your summer this year. What did you all did for the summer? Did any of you took a vacation?
Until next time,
Stitching Together in Love,
Crafty Ann












2 comments:

  1. It looks like you ladies had a great time with all the ocean therapy and the retail therapy! How special to be with your mom and sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, we really had a great time, and boy did we needed it.

    ReplyDelete