Monday, August 17, 2009

Back To Work


Vacation time is over and boy did I needed it. It help me to refuel for homeschooling and getting back to work. In just a few minutes I'll be going to what I like to call workshop and make some bath and body spa products. Later today I'll be working on some jewelry. I have some ideas in my head that I want to use as I create my pieces, and I'm anxious to see how it turns out. I'm also really preparing for my business product showing that I'm planning on having sometime, hopefully in October this year. I want it to be nice and it's part of my advertisement of what products that my business will be selling. Hopefully things work out, I'll be on Etsy soon. I'm so excited about the new products I'll be offering this year as well.
My new project for my business is working on newsletters. Getting the word out about who I am and helpful information will be included in there to. I will be having bargains, sales and discounts about the products in there to. So every step of the way, God is helping me to get things done.
Stay crafty everyone and remember:
Stitch Together In Love,
Crafty Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment