Friday, July 24, 2009

Hat Tea Party

Today I decided to have a "Luncheon Hat Tea Party" for my mom. The theme was Hat Tea Party. We had a great time, and my mother enjoyed it. I wanted to do this for her, because she deserved it. She raised all of us kids and I think she did a great job. Love you mommy, and God bless you.

My mother here, sporting her Red Hat.

This is my sundae with whip creme, homemade blueberry topping, walnuts, pineapple, cherries and caramel topping. Hey I had the whole works. This was the dessert we had after we ate our other food. Oh yeah I baked some chocolate chip cookies for dessert with pecans to go with the luncheon.

Here's me with some food in hand. I'm ready to eat.



This is the Tuna salad I made doe the party.






Appetizers, yummy cheese and crackers.




Last but certainly not least, tomatoes and cucumbers to go with the salads we had at the luncheon. We also had chicken salad, which my mother made. It was so delicious.
For our beverages we had lemon iced tea with a choice of lemonade. We sat under the cool breeze tree and played scrabble. Afterwards we went inside and watched a movie (Chocolat).
Then to top it all off we went for an evening shopping at the mall. It so nice and to be able to be blessed to spend it with my mother.
I hope everyone had a good Friday and will have a good weekend. Put it in your plans to do something with your mother this weekend. If your mother has gone on with the Lord, make plans to spend time with a close relative. Enjoy life with your love ones and have fun.
Stitching Together In Love,
Crafty Ann






2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Love all the hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jill. We had a great time. I always wanted to do a hat tea party for a while now, and finally got the chance.

    ReplyDelete